Key functions of water for hair growth
- It aids with cellular activity by supplying hydration to your cells, thus improving healthy hair growth.
- It aid with hydrolysis, which is vital not just for your hair, but your entire body. Hydrolysis is how your body breaks compounds into nutrients which get transferred throughout your body, including your scalp.
- It activates the nerve endings and sensors in your scalp to enhance the strength of your hair roots.
- It aids with processing and flushing out toxins/free radicals and essentially acts as an antioxidant.
- It aids with reduction of dandruff and hair thinning problems.
- It hydrates the roots of your scalp, which is the source of nutrients, hydration, and energy for growing healthy hair.